The funny free game “Among Us” has been experiencing a massive hype for months, with thousands of players playing it every day. The game is not only the perfect way to play with friends despite being locked down but also guarantees a lot of thrills – because the aim is to expose the traitor within the group of players before it’s too late. The best thing about among us hack or among us mod that you dont need to uninstall the original among us app. You can use among us hack always imposter having the original among us app installed in your phone. Its completely safe and antiban proof.
Except for the main feature among us mod menu hack, there is many other features like unlimited skins, pets etc.
Don’t trust anyone: Among Us has seen an unprecedented hype level in the last few weeks and months. The game is about uncovering the “imposter” who has infiltrated your crew on a spaceship and kills your fellow players one after the other.
The highlight: Suspects are chosen by vote and then thrown out of the game. That ensures nerve-wracking action and lots of fun. Four to ten players can participate in each round, and there are one or two bad guys.
Among Us Hack Always Imposter MOD Menu
Now the developers have released an update for the game and bring three new features. In the past, when you voted to see who was kicked out of the game, you could always see who voted for whom – that’s no longer the case. Also, there are now different views for the To-Do Bar, so that the imposters are not easily caught, and hats and pets are now also displayed in polls.
In the future, accounts will also be introduced to track cheaters and hackers better. There will be a fourth map for the game and more languages. Among Us hack Android and iOS are available and playable free of charge against online opponents or local WiFi. Free advertising and characters are available via in-app purchase for around two to four dollars.
The Android app “Among Us” is a multiplayer game in which a group of up to ten players has to prepare a spaceship for launch. However, among the players are not only astronauts but also scammers who want to sabotage the work.
This is what it looks like when you’re on the road as an imposter in “Among Us hack”.
Among Us Hack Unlimited Skins Pets and Hats Free
Some hype games lie in the dark for a few months or years until they are suddenly on everyone’s lips thanks to a YouTube trend. Among Us is such a game. Currently, there is hardly a large YouTube gaming channel that has not posted a video for “Among Us” – the well-known YouTuber PewDiePie also plays it regularly.
The game principle is simple and well known from games like Secret Hitler, Werewolf or Cluedo. A villain (in the game: “Imposter”) tries to infiltrate a crew and not be discovered. In this case, on a spaceship. Four to ten people can play per round. Our editors tried out the game together and recorded the impressions.
So you run around as a good crew member and repair the spaceship in small mini-games, each for yourself. Meanwhile, one or two bad guys run after the crew and try to take out the crew without being noticed. If a body is found, crew members can call an emergency meeting and cast a suspect by board vote. In the end, the crew is the winner if the cheater is thrown overboard – the imposter wins if he is alone with only one crew member on the ship or if the oxygen runs out.
Not particularly complicated. However, it gets very wild because you shouldn’t trust anyone and try to appear as credible as possible yourself. You can find our opinions on “Among Us”, which is available for Android and iOS.
Top 20 Impostors Tips in Among Us
As an Impostor in Among Us hack, there are a few things to look out for if you want to win. With our tips and tricks, you increase your chances of winning the game successfully in the end.
Impostor in Among Us hack – these are the basics
In a first step, we will explain the basics to you, which you should always keep in mind when it is your turn to assassinate the others as an impostor.
- Impostors tend to see more than regular crewmates. You can use this to your advantage. It takes a bit of practice and gaming experience, but at some point, you will be able to assess how far your opponent’s field of vision extends and when you can act unseen.
- If you sabotage the lights, the crewmates will see very little. However, your view is unrestricted. You have to keep this in mind when making your argument, especially if you want to use someone as an alibi, but they could not have seen you because of the sabotage.
- Some tasks, such as the key task on Polus, are distributed to all crew members. So if you want to argue that you completed a task last lap, even though it was not assigned in the session, you automatically come out as an impostor.
- As soon as you hop into a vent, the kill cooldown pauses. It is therefore advisable not to stay too long in the vent. Mainly also because no one will see you during this time, and thus you cannot generate an alibi.
- The kill cooldown is always significantly shortened at the beginning of the first round of a session, which means you can quickly kill someone.
- Sabotage deactivates the emergency button for the crewmates until the sabotage has been repaired. This applies to all sabotage except for the doors.
- Cameras are not affected by the light sabotage and still have the full field of view. In this case, pay special attention to whether someone is at the cameras when planning a kill.
Among Us hack Impostor tips: 10 ways to win as an impostor
To claim victory as an Impostor in Among Us, you need not only a precise sense of timing, but also a good memory and eloquence.
- Timing is often the most important factor in Among Us hack. Deciding when to kill and when not to kill isn’t an easy one. It helps if you can roughly remember where who is currently.
- Memorize the direction the crewmates are going to get a rough idea of who is in which room. Use the colours, for example, to memorize it better. This can also help you fabricate an alibi.
- Use the sabotage tools to cover up a kill. For example, if you killed someone while navigating on Skeld, use the reactor meltdown to force the crewmates to go to the left to fix it.
- This wastes valuable time and allows you to leave the scene and reduce the chance that the kill will be traced back to you. Note that other players may notice that you are coming from the direction of the kill.
- Closing the doors often results in crewmates wanting to enter this room when they notice a door locking in the hope of discovering a corpse.
- Use this to your advantage by laying the wrong track and drawing certain crewmates’ attention to this room.
- At the beginning of each round, come up with a plan for how you “do” your fake tasks. This helps you to tell a coherent story in a survey. Based on your route, you can then think about the best area to carry out a kill.
- Communications sabotage is a potent tool, especially when you have someone in the lobby often at the cameras. Because this deactivates the cameras and tasks such as downloading and uploading cannot be carried out.
Among Us: Tips To Win As Imposter And Get Away With Murder
As an impostor in Among Us hack, you regularly have to explain it. We’ll tell you how to defend yourself to divert suspicion properly.
- Keep Calm: When you are being accused, it is essential not to panic outright. The short-circuit reaction “that you blame me now makes you quite suspicious” is immediately seen as a weak defence, especially by more experienced players.
- In an interrogation situation, in particular, it is important to have a coherent story in advance. Review where you went, what tasks you completed, and what caught your eye during the round.
- It’s beneficial when you have a crew member who can vouch for you, for example, by hanging out with a kill while it was reported. Let this information flow into the defence.
- An example could then be as follows: “I was first in Weapons, destroyed the asteroids there, then walked past navigators to Communications in blue. Then the lights were sabotaged and we went to Electrical via Storage to see the lights together to fix. “
- Here you show conclusively how your route was, which tasks you have completed and which person can testify your innocence. By involving the person, you also have someone directly to vouch for you.
- The fact that you killed someone behind you when the lights went out at Communications will ideally be invalidated by the approval of your crewmate buddy, who has seen you walking around with him the whole time.
- Getting caught killing doesn’t have to mean losing the game. Unfortunately, in this situation, many players immediately give up and admit the act. As an impostor, you should always counter this and try to talk your way out of the situation.
- In this case, pull out all the stops. Recall situations from the players where you were innocent or even found a dead body with someone else.
- Explain that it cannot be that person X saw you because you are somewhere else. That it might be a self-report.
- Even if this does not always succeed, of course, it can still cause confusion, conflict or discussion.
AMONG US GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS
Among Us is one of the most popular games at the moment and many new players do not find their way around right away. In our among us beginners guide we explain how you can best survive or kill the other players.
IT’S NOT BAD TO BE KILLED!
Especially as a beginner you are afraid of being killed / elected because you may not be familiar with the game mechanics. Don’t worry, you will quickly get into the subject and will also be able to defend yourself more easily, or of course to accuse others.
If an impostor kills you, you are still on the ship as a ghost and should do your tasks. So you still have the chance to win. On the other hand, the crew can only win if all ghosts complete their tasks, or if all impostors have been selected.
REPORTING IS IMPORTANT!
If you find a body, you should definitely report it to avoid looking suspicious. If you are the impostor, reporting can also be a strategy to draw attention to someone else.
DO YOUR CHORES!
As a crewmate, you have to complete your tasks as quickly as possible to ensure the overall victory of the crew. But even as an impostor, you should pretend you are doing tasks so as not to appear suspicious. It is also important that you as a crewmate try to find the impostor between the tasks.
BIG DADDY IS WATCHING YOU!
Some surveillance cameras are installed in the level. Be careful not to commit murder or just stand around in front of them. Another player could be watching you and immediately accuse you.
USE VENTS AS AN IMPOSTOR!
Vents are the fastest way for the Impostor to get from one place to the next. But be careful that no other player is watching you, otherwise you will be exposed.
GROUP WITH FRIENDS!
If you, as a crewmate, are absolutely certain that a player is not an impostor, you can try to do your tasks together. Just form a group or follow him conspicuously so that the impostor has a harder time killing you.
CREWMATES CAN COME OUT!
There are only a few tasks that other players can see. In the Medbay, however, there is a task where you can see a player scanning himself. If he does, he is definitely not an impostor.
WATCH OUT FOR STRANGE BEHAVIOR!
If a player behaves strangely, like running after you, standing around in the corner or near a vent, then chances are good that this is an impostor.
NOT ALL HAVE THE SAME TASKS!
Not all crewmates have the same responsibilities, but it is possible. Therefore, not everyone who chases you has to be an impostor. There are usually several places for the tasks per room, so not everyone who comes to you is equally suspicious. But of course you should keep an eye on the activities of the others.
EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN CARD!
You have your own card with a “!” it shows where your tasks are located.
AGREE TO OTHER PLAYERS!
As an impostor, you quickly become suspicious if you directly suspect other players in the election round. Prefer to agree with other players and thus draw attention away from you.
WATCH YOUR COOLDOWN!
As an impostor, you have a kill cooldown. So be really sure when and where you kill a player. You could always be seen doing it! You also have to wait a certain time before you can kill again.
USE THE SABOTAGE!
As an impostor, you can sabotage the ship. Doors can be closed, the oxygen supply and reactor switched off or the light deactivated. Use this to your advantage to keep players away from their tasks or to provide you with an alibi.
We hope these Among Us tips and tricks were useful!