No game is celebrated like “Among Us.” The indie game, which was released a few years ago, is attracting more and more players from all over the world to the screen. We’ll tell you how to win as an imposter in “Among Us” and how to eliminate the crewmates. These among us tricks will help you win!
Life as an imposter in “Among Us” is not easy, but you can still win with the right strategies!
What is “Among Us” about?
“Among Us” takes place on a spaceship that the players have to maintain. Easier said than done. After all, at least one imposter is hiding in the team. The crewmates and impostors compete against each other. The crewmates have to do various tasks. The alien impostors must prevent this by tampering with the spaceship systems and killing the human crewmates. Another task of the crew members is to find the impostors and throw them off the spaceship with voting. If you proceed skillfully, do not shy away from a little manipulation, and have a few tricks up your sleeve, you can win the space battle!
“Among Us”: The best tips for impostors
- As an impostor, you mustn’t attract the suspicion of others and pretend you are a harmless member of the crew while you sabotage your opponents’ plans or get them out of the way. How do you do that? A few tricks & tips will turn you into a successful scammer!
- Familiarize yourself with the game: If you are on the road as an impostor, you should take a close look at the three cards from “Among Us” (Skeld, Polus, Mira HQ). Familiarize yourself with the rooms, the tasks in the rooms, cameras, doors, ventilation shafts & Co. This not only helps you with your kills, those who know their way can also provide convincing alibis.
- First thing, then act: Sure, the crewmates are a thorn in your side, but as an impostor, you shouldn’t kill everyone immediately. This plan is often doomed to fail! Take your time to gain your fellow players’ trust and use a suitable situation for a kill. For example, several players who want to fix something are suitable for a smart crowd kill.
- The right way: Many impostors tend to underestimate the doors in the game! You can close them with a click on the “X” button. After 10 seconds, they will open again. Doors are a great aid, not only for kills!
- Fake it till you make it: In addition to switching off the crewmates, faking tasks should also be on your imposter to-do list. To do this, you stand on the task spot and wait a bit. An important deception! You should avoid the visual tasks with visible results (scan, empty trash, shoot asteroids). Here you come out as an impostor!